After my little breakdown earlier in the week I've had some time to think. My brain isn't too used to such deep thought so it hurt a bit. Instead of taking paracetamol like a normal person I washed down some icecream with some vodka and it made everything OK (Oooh just thought, how cool would a Fire Engine Spider be? Vodka, lemonade, cranberry juice or grenadine and icecream! That'll get those cheeks Glowin').
Anyway, where was I? Yes. Vodka. My vodka induced state allowed me to come to a decision.
And my decision is simple. I'm not going to say anything about myself as a real person. I'm going to pretend that I'm perfect and don't have a past. I'm pretty close to being perfect anyway so it won't be too hard, really.
So when you next come to Where's My Glow? you can expect non-emotional, boring drivel much like my very first posts when I had no clue what I was doing. I'd encourage you to go back and have a look at them, but really, they're quite painful to read in all their large paragraph glory, and no one should have to be put through that kind of torture.
I can hear a collective sigh of relief. "Phew! She will stop boring us with the random mopey crap and get on with the funneh and the giveaways!". You got it, sister. Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching and blog like your Mother In Law is reading. Wicked. Done.
To celebrate my shutting up, I'll hand it over to you to FlogYoBlog.
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
If you haven't figured it out already, this is my pathetic attempt at an April Fool's joke. I was gonna say I was pregnant, but Map Guy may have fainted. You'll be returned to your regular Bloggy programme complete with some funny, some mopey, some heartwarming (gag) and some random posts - also known as whatever happens to pop in to my head. Thanks for coming along for the ride!
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to