This Sunday is Father's Day in Australia which means at this very moment there are kids everywhere making really
It's Map Guy's second Father's Day so on one hand it's slightly less special than last year, but on the other hand, Tricky will be able to wake his Dada up this year with snuggly morning cuddles (aka jumping up and down on his head).
Map Guy (who subscribes to the blog but doesn't actually read it) is getting this gorgeous photo of himself and Tricky on the beach at Cervantes in Western Australia, in a nice frame.
Nawww, so cute. It's prolly the best photo I've ever taken and it's completely raw, no Instagram filters for once. Enough schmaltzy photos, let's Flog, baby!
How to FlogYoBlog
(The shortened version!)
- Follow Where's My Glow? (yep, I like seeing the numbers go up, sue me)
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love