You've come to visit me on a public holiday? Oh how kind of you!
I'm not religious so to me, Easter is all about the public holidays. It means I get to spend a bit of extra time
It also means that I got to go play with makeup for this week's FYBF theme - you didn't notice they were themed? DAMMIT!
|What's up, Blog?|
So Happy Easter to you all, enjoy the super long weekend and stay safe on the roads.
Let's go Flogging, my little bunnies!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work Send me an Easter egg
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to