Get out your top hats and tails or frocks and ridiculously large and feathery hats, this edition of FlogYoBlog Friday has a dress code!
Today's the day that Prince William marries the commoner, Kate Middleton... but really, if you're mixing in those circles, you're not really common are you?
Tonight I will be watching the wedding at a fancy schmancy Royal Wedding Dinner Party - which is code for hanging out with friends (wearing my tiara) and playing a drinking game where you have a sip every time the commentator says beautiful/stunning/gorgeous/momentous.
If you're staying in tonight, you can check out Three Li'l Princesses' Royal Wedding Pyjama Par-tay - a live event starting at 7pm AEST. If I could get away with taking my laptop to the dinner, I'd join in.
Just so we're clear, I think Ms Middleton would look amazing in a sleek, understated gown ala Carolyn Bessette, BUT my bet is that she will wear a giant puffy dress with a massive train.
So grab a fascinator and let's Flog!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to
HealthyChart and Baby Goes Retro and Simply Colors