I don't want to Drain You, but I need to know if you'll be linking up today? Or is there Something In The Way?
I've tried to make it as easy as possible, and if it's a bit hard, then All Apologies.
I know you're not Dumb, you might have baby brain if you're cookin' a little something In Utero, in which case you need to Milk It for all it's worth. Check out the rules below, just like when you were at School, and link on up!
I wonder if anyone will link up a post About A Girl or a recipe that requires Sifting?
For now, I'm off to do some cleaning with some Bleach. If I inhale enough of the fumes I might even attain Nirvana.
Have you got any idea why I'm rambling on like this? No? Nevermind*. Let's just Flog:
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
*Today marks 17 years since the world found out that Kurt Cobain had passed away.
Have you voted yet? Click the icon then click Like or Tweet
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to