This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Those advertisements or posts will always be identified as paid/compensated posts in the top right hand corner of the page and in the links to them on social media via their bracketed code, according to the following guide:
As the owner of this blog I am compensated to provide honest opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. I will only ever work with products/companies that I like, that I think will appeal to or be relevant to you, the reader. Even though I receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note, due to a high proportion of spam entries, entries from email addresses ending in livedomain.com.au, hoodmail.com.au and mailbreaker.com.au WILL NOT be accepted.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only, unless stated otherwise. Participants who are under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Where’s My Glow) and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, complete the entry form or leave a comment on Facebook or the post. The best answer across all mediums will be the winner.
4. The competition commences and closes at:
The Gro Company - commences at 16/02/15 at publication and closes at 19:00AWST 02/03/15
Healthy Active Kids - commences at 24/04/15 at publication and closes at 19:00AWST 07/05/15
5. The winners will be notified by email and announced on Facebook and have one week to reply before a redraw.
6. The draw will take place the day after the competition closes at 643 Beach Road Warwick WA. Entries will be judged by a panel from Where’s My Glow - it is a game of skill.
7. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
8. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
9. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the conduct of prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
12. Entrants agree that their entry may be made available for public viewing on the blog and social media channels unless otherwise stated in the entry post. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any submissions at any time in its absolute discretion.
13. The thoughts and views expressed on the blog are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of any of the prize suppliers.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
16. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
17. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition) and for promotional purposes surrounding this competition. Details will never be sold to a third party.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure of the prize suppliers to send the prize to the winner.