This week has been a strange one of ups and downs for me, but in true naive form I'll focus on the UPS:
I was filling out some 'selection criteria' recently for an awardy-thing (technical name) and it said "Why should you win?" After thinking long and hard I came up with "Because I haven't won anything in ages" Yeah I know, my writing talents have no end. Well the universe must be wanting to either make me giggle or make me a liar because no sooner do I send it off that I was told I'd won a fabbo stationery set from Leanne at Deep Fried Fruit, a Fantasia DVD from Emma at Mind Your Mum (check out how she announced the winner) and a bottle of Vodka O from the
The greatness continued last night when I met up with some fab Perth Bloggers and Tweeps, and one very special East Coast Blogger who I'm sure you will all recognize...
I am one of the people in that photo - the first time ever I've put my own pic up (yes, right after listing the pros and cons of blogging anonymously at Mummy Bloggers Blog) but I'm not saying which one I am.
It was a great night and I'll write more about it later, but for now I'll be packing up the Glow-mobile for the five hour drive down south to spend the long weekend with the
Oh and there's a new linky list this time, one that lets you add the code to your site if you want it - the more exposure for everyone the better (though preferably not of the trench coat variety).
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
Meet Glowless at the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to