|Stole this pic from the lovely Fi from Calm Blue Ocean|
My bags remain half unpacked, sitting on the kitchen floor where they landed straight off the flight. The only things that I've taken out are the smelly things, my makeup bag and the Lindt chocolate; you know, the important stuff.
I had the exact same feeling going back to work after my honeymoon. Everything had been geared toward this one massive event and then it was over. I was left with a massive void. What now?
At least after a honeymoon you have the whole making babies thing to fall back on...
But what is there post AusBlogCon? Twitter? It's a lowly substitute for horizontal tango, no matter what they say.
Wow, hear that? That's an awkward silence because I mentioned sex and Twitter in the same sentence. There is only one way to fix this. Let's Flog.
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
After you've spread the comment love to your fellow Floggers, check out this list of AusBlogCon blog posts! I'll be reading them all to relive the entire weekend, then I'll go and cry in the corner
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to