Welcome to the super fabulous AusBlogCon edition of FlogYoBlog Friday! There will be much woo-ing and squeeeeee-ing this weekend!
If you haven't already, then check out the five amazing women behind the conference, Brenda, Veronica, Nicole, Tina and Karen - without them, none of us would be here.
And I wouldn't be here at all if it wasn't for my sponsors. My title sponsor; HealthyChart, and my other sponsors; Baby Goes Retro, Simply Colors and Rock-A-Bye Baby Equipment Hire. Plus a special mention to the two lovely women who donated back when I first thought about asking for sponsors, Tat from Mum In Search, and Aunty Penny.
I also have to thank my Mama who was going to be here with me, looking after Tricky so that I could
The "award speech wind up music" is well and truly playing so without further ado, let's Flog!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
get the InLinkz code
P.S. I normally read all the linked posts by Monday but it might take me a bit longer this week - I doubt I'll even start before Monday this week, but I'll get there, I promise!
Meet Glowless at the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to