For me it's revolved around a few things: Medical dramas, AusBlogCon, avoiding any media mentions of Charlie Sheen, the conference next weekend, some general baby/house duties, and 'outing' myself in preparation for something... oh what was it again? Oh that's right, the Aussie Bloggers Conference!
I've been thinking about what I want to get out of it, who I MUST meet, who I'm too nervous to meet (so will just stalk from across a crowded room), who I have to buy a drink for and yes, what I will wear to dinner.
So if you're at the dinner next Saturday night, be sure to say hello and comment that my dress isn't only soooo 2009, it's soooo Stone Age.
Now let's Flog like it's 10 000 BC:
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
Meet Glowless at the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to