I am going to embrace my inner nerd today and tell you about a secret fetish I have... Quiz Nights.
I love them so much I would go so far as to say I heart them.
I am very experienced when it comes to Quiz Nights and have even been on the winning team a few times. If I don't place, I get annoyed and wish I'd worn the tshirt I had when I was little that said "If I can't win, I don't want to play". Then I give evils to my team mates for not paying attention... at which point they ask how many real questions I got right and not just stupid stuff you learn in NW. But that's not the point.
For your enjoyment I've put together some of the answers to the most common Quiz Night questions that will guarantee* you a placing should you commit them to memory. You're welcome.
- The Sea of Tranquility is on the moon
- The science of kissing is called philematology (wish I'd known that at school, I could have said I was studying hehe)
- The highest number of surviving children from a single birth is eight - remember Octomom?
- If you're in a cold, dark house with one match and are shown a candle and stove and asked which do you light first, it's the match.
- Aphrodite, the goddess of sexy time, emerged from the foaming semen of her father’s castrated testicles (most fucked up birth story ever)
- The most popular sport in the world is soccer
- The letter K is worth five points in scrabble
- Wile E. Coyote caught Road Runner only once, on the 21 May 1980
- Lake Baghdad is on Rottnest Island
- The best blogger is Glow... I almost had you there, didn't I?!
How to FlogYoBlog
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love