Well, actually, it kinda did. The blogging world at least.
If you're not a blogger or have been out of action the past 36 hours you wouldn't know that the entire Blogger blogging platform went in to read only mode - no new posts, no comments.
Bloggers everywhere, longing to spew forth too much information about their private lives were hyperventilating at their sudden muting and took to Twitter to
There were reports of some Sydney bloggers going to the Domain Speakers' Corner and reading out their posts, so desperate were they for comments on their lives.
So now the system appears to be restored, albeit it with missing posts, missing comments, and old posts being mailed out to email subscribers. It will be a confusing few days on the blogosphere as everyone tries to get back to normal.
For now, grab your latest post (if it exists!) and Flog it!
The linky will stay open until Sunday 5pm AEST to make up for the missed time.
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to