This time last year I was HEAVILY pregnant and lamenting the fact that there were no 'Happy Parasitic Host Day' cards... Hallmark never did contact me to buy that idea.
This year I've been sending hints to Map Guy that if he gets me a small home appliance or slippers I will be very stabby. A $5 box of choccies will do me just fine, thankyouverymuch. Actually, just a sleep in would be awesome - that's free and will be appreciated more than any bought gift.
So what do I want for my first ever Mothers' Day? A sleep in and then a few hours to myself to read all your fab FlogYoBlog Friday posts! I'm so easily pleased.
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your blog URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to