Have you been watching the Oprah farewell shows? I've been... well... busy. Washing my hair or something.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit interested, but I can get the highlights through the constant bombardment on Twitter and every. single. ad. break. on channel 10.
I never watched any of the Australian tour shows either... apparently that means there is something wrong with me.
I realize she's awesome, she's changed lives and blah blah blah, but if I've got no interest in watching everyone piss in her pocket and claim to be her BFF... I mean, she doesn't even have a blog...
If you're new here, check out The Rules and join in - you don't need to ask permission before hand, just go for it and FLOG!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.