Welcome, Floggers, to which may very well be your last ever FlogYoBlog Friday...
If the reports are true, tomorrow the big guy, the Grilled Cheesus himself will be coming back for an encore showing.
And so begins the Rapture... which is why I said it might be your last FYBF and not my last one - I'm a heathen so there is little chance I'll be one of the chosen ones. I'll be here til October when the world is apparently going to end at which point I'll be a little bit pissed that I didn't get to have my totally kick-ass 30th birthday party.
So, if you're a
If you think tomorrow is just another day or you're just too busy to be bothered with all this end of the world stuff, be you Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic, Pagan, Church of the FSM or Jedi, let's Flog, baby!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.
Glowless rocked the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to