Where were you this time last year? Do you remember? I know exactly where I was and can even tell you what I was wearing, what I ate and who I saw...
Yesterday marks exactly one year since my then three month old Tricky had his first surgery to correct his Craniosynostosis. Our Cranioversary!
Where has the time gone? I remember it like it was yesterday. The waiting, the bandages, the swelling, the morphine and the extremely uncomfortable 'sleeper' chair that was most definitely not made for sleeping in.
I remember thinking, even though my boy was having his skull cracked open, how lucky we were. A funky noggin is nothing in the scheme of things, really.
It has been a massive twelve months and a particularly taxing month so I'm taking a slight step back from the blog. I will still be here but I not going to commit to posting every weekday like I have been.
I need a bex and a lie down I think. And a Flog, obviously.
How to FlogYoBlog
- Follow Where's My Glow? (yep, I like seeing the numbers go up, sue me)
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love