If you've been living under a rock you might not know that the final Harry Potter movie has just been released. You also may now have a sore back from living under said rock.
Now I confess to not having a clue about anything Potter-y (or pottery for that matter). I have not read any of the books and have only seen the first two movies, and only then because I was outnumbered in a vote.
In the second one there is a scene with a bajillion spiders and I almost crapped myself and swore I'd never see another one and no amount of smarmy girl wizard, annoying tag along wizard and visually impaired wizard shenanigans could lure me back... yet strangely I wanna know what happens in the end.
So in order to comment on the movie, I will go with what I do know: Hermoine is a fox.
Who could've known at that very first casting photo that those children would grow up to be so hot. Well, you know, all except the g*nger kid. And I use the asterisk because Tim Minchin told me too.
Now you all go Flog while I brace myself for the Potterists to come and flog me for saying that.
Any one else feeling the massive come down after last week's awesomeness? Yeah, thought so.
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.