I also would not normally get excited over said mop. But I did. It's so cool I even got my Mum to come over and look at it... she was impressed too.
This God of Mops that I speak of is the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop.
|Check out my floor!|
What I love about this mop (and yes, I just used love and mop in the same sentence) is that it's so much more eco-friendly than the ones I'm used to:
- There is no need to fill up a bucket every time, there is a non-drip bottle that you fill with your preferred cleaning product and you just pull the trigger and it sprays on the floor. Perth is about to face massive water restrictions if we can't all save water this summer so not filling up a bucket definitely helps.
- The microfiber cloth is machine washable so you don't have to keep buying disposable ones - this reduces your carbon footprint (producing those disposable clothy things takes energy!) and reduces landfill too
Plus it's so quick and easy, it looks funky and as it swivels around the floor it picks up 50% more dust and dirt than your standard mop which kinda just pushes it all around.
I seriously love this mop so much it's being awarded the coveted Where's My Glow Seal of Approval!
If you'd like to get your hands on one you can head off to Bunnings and grab one for $39.95 OR you can WIN one here, hooray!
To enter all you have to do is:
- be a follower/subscriber of Where's My Glow? (The button over on the right)
- leave a comment telling me the cleaning job you hate the most
- for an extra entry follow @Glowless on twitter and tweet about the giveaway (leave a separate comment)
- for an extra entry like Where's My Glow on Facebook (leave a separate comment)
I received a complimentary Reveal Mop courtesy of Rubbermaid Australia via Aussie Mummy Bloggers. All opinions expressed are purely my own.
Meet Glowless at the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to