With a new edition each time on her blog,
But it had been a tough week,
And she felt pretty bleak,
So she just found an interesting day to name it after and figured that would do.
Howdy Floggers! It's International Bad Poetry Day, could you tell?
Yes, there is such a day (I know, I was surprised too). Well actually it was the 18th but for half the world it still will be when this goes live, so that's good enough for me!
Feel like winning something? Write me a bad poem below and the best of the worst will win... I dunno yet, but I'll get ya something pretty from Typo.
Let's Flog, baby.
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.
P.S. Many thanks to everyone who sent me lovely tweets, comments and emails over the past weeks sending prayers, thoughts and well wishes to my family. It is so very much appreciated. I actually find it really hard to reply to them and I'm not entirely sure why xxx