It's Jeans for Genes day today and that means the folk at the Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) need our help.
Pull on your jeans and make a donation to help their research in to the treatment and prevention of genetic diseases, and then, if you wanna get something spiffy like my jeans patch just there, head to their Facebook page and create your own. If you don't know what to put on yours, I suggest making one that says Glowless Rocks.
Donations can be made via the website or by purchasing one of the double helix Jeans for Genes badges from one of the retail partners. For a full list see here.
But for now, let's get Flogging. If you're new here have a check of the rules, they're really simple. If you break the rules my forgiveness can be bought in chocolates and/or wine.
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.