Now I'm no fashion blogger but when I saw this intricately detailed dress (if you can call a breast plate and a garter belt a dress?) by British designer Rachel Freire this week I thought it looked rather pretty.
Gorgeous little rosettes made from... nipples. Cow and yak nipples to be exact.
There is quite a bit of controversy around it and the whole debacle got me thinking about, well, nipples. So I've created a list of some of the most memorable nip slips for your viewing pleasure, hot on the heels of the shitstorm on Twitter about extended breastfeeding last night because heaven forbid anyone get a flash of nipple outside the bedroom.
Jessica Alba feeling the cold
Tara Reid quite obviously not feeling anything
Serial offender Lindsay Lohan
Fembot. Machine gun jubblies, baby
Nipplegater extraordinaire Janet Jackson
Alexandra Kerry proving that sheer isn't always a good choice
Nancy Grace should have been Dancing with the Bras
So there you have it. Nipples. Not so scary are they? I say we embrace the nipple, metaphorically speaking, and get over it.
So grab your nips and let's Flog!
How to FlogYoBlog
- Follow Where's My Glow? (yep, I like seeing the numbers go up, sue me)
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love