They say first impressions are important. So we put on a nice dress and tart ourselves up a bit when meeting someone new. The blogging equivalent of that is making up a story about FYBF gallivanting around the place and photoshopping your friend's logos in the hopes that you'd all say "OMG Glowless, you are so talented and witty, of course I will follow FYBF to your place while it's on holidays!"
The problem with first impressions though is that they can be pretty unrealistic. That perfect image will soon fade and the real you is left sitting there in a jeans and a tshirt, with no makeup on, hoping that people will not vomit at the site of you. The blogging equivalent of that is the massive anticlimax of this post after last week.
But I'm hoping you'll forgive me and hop right back on the Blog Flogging train if I give you free stuff - I've even bundled them all together for you over in the sidebar under 'Current Giveaways'.
I have gone a bit giveaway-crazy lately, mainly thanks to it being less than one month til the Aussie Bloggers Conference! I promise, when it's all been and gone (and I'm back in Perth, crying that I miss everyone) that I'll revert back to my usual sarcastic, non-generous self.
Enough blabber, let's Flog!
(As stolen from Lori, thus making Baby Jesus cry... sorry)
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work Ripping off my stuff- including these rules- makes baby Jesus cry. if you are doing your own blog hop, please write your own rules. You know who you are
Meet Glowless at the Aussie Bloggers Conference thanks to