I'm off to Adelaide this weekend... or, as I like to call it, Radelaide. Why? Well, just because it sounds cool. There's no cool way to say Perth so I'm a bit jealous, really.
I've been to Adelaide once before, when I was 15, and I can sum up what I know about Adelaide in five points:
- Giant balls in the mall
- City of Churches
- Once lived in by Ben Folds
- The suburb name Glenelg, spelled backwards, is Glenelg
- There are two football teams
How to FlogYoBlog
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love