|Image courtesy Juggle|
Picture this: you just had a beautiful baby and things aren’t going as well as they go in those baby bath time commercials. Your partner has just gone back to work so you feel alone. Your friends are at a different stage of life than you so you feel you can’t ask them. Your mothers’ group is new and they all seem to be doing fine, plus you’re not sure who they all are yet. Your family is miles away and, well, maybe you’re a bit worried about telling them you’re a tad frazzled because you don’t want them thinking you can’t do this. So who do you turn to for help?
You turn to Abi Gold at Juggle Family & Parenting Consulting for telephone counselling and support. She even does Skype counselling because technology rocks.
Abi can help you juggle life. You’re on your own with actual juggling balls though. Here’s what Abi has been juggling:
- A Law Degree and 5 years as a Barrister
- Diplomas in Counselling and Child and Family Mediation
- Graduate Diplomas in Family Therapy and Infant and Maternal Mental Health
- PANDA’s Telephone Helpline Training
- Advanced training in Domestic Violence, Mental Health and Perinatal Mental Health
- 3 years on a Domestic Violence Helpline
- A Counselling and Family Therapy practice
- Clinical Directorship of a Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre
- Facilitating Parenting and Relationships Groups
- Oh, and 4 small kids, a move from the UK, 2 years in remote WA, and a husband who works away!
You cannot shock her. Anything your cherub is doing, its likely one of hers, ranging in age from 1 - 11, has done it already:
Has your four year old come up to you and your girlfriends at the park with a special gift only to open his hands and present you with a pile of steaming dog poo? Abi’s has.
Has your ten year old written “IDIOT” on your precious 9 month old’s forehead? Abi’s has. And for the record, it was permanent marker, took about a week to fully come off and got a LOT of stares at the shops.
|Image courtesy Juggle|
Three people will win an introductory session with Abi at Juggle. A great way to dip your toe in the supportive waters of counselling in the privacy of your own home. To win, answer the followig question in the space provided:
Name one of the benefits of using the Juggle service (hint: answer here)
Don’t forget you can enter each giveaway daily and use the share buttons to go in to the drawer to win the Shloer hamper.
See you tomorrow for another awesome prize in Bobbin’s Babyshower Giveaway.
Bobbin’s Babyshower Giveaway graphic modified from a Creative Commons image from NinaMatthews Photography