It'll be cute, they said.
You can even do it yourself, they said.
See, "they" forgot to mention a few things:
- one year olds don't take direction very well
- four year olds get bored when the one year old is mucking around
- baubles can and will be used as projectiles
- someone will cry (it might be you)
- props will be knocked over and broken
- you will bribe them to stay still
- at least one of them will have closed eyes in about a quarter of the photos you take
- their young ears may be subject to a few muttered swear words
- they'll do something cute but because you're just using your phone, it will be blurry
- when one is looking adorable the other will be mid-sneeze or have a finger up their nose
- out of 4,382 photos, only three will look somewhat acceptable
- you will need a stiff drink after
|Cameo from our Colzart Duxzart Christmas Duck.|
Note to self: start saving for a photographer for next year's card.