Now this post has gone live on Thursday night (but FlogYoBlog Thursday doesn't have the same ring to it) because I'm about to leave for the airport to go to Melbourne for a fun filled weekend.
I'm pumped and ready to go, but I'm not guaranteeing I'll stay that way because I don't normally sleep on planes and don't have any proper warm jackets... so I might be tired, cold and cranky by the time I get there.
If you're going to be there, please come and say hi to me, I don't bite but I do give great Glow Jobs (is that trending yet, Tweeps?). If you don't know which one I am, look for the two girls drunkenly singing Sound of Music songs at the after party and I'll be one of them.
If you're not attending and are a little bit sick of hearing about it all, then scroll down and start Flogging!
- Follow Where's My Glow?
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you're linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don't just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the comment love)
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well)
- A new and fresh linky list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week
- Because I live in
DullsvillePerth the list will open around 7am AWST - I'm not getting up at 5am and the last time I scheduled a post it didn't work.